The Ultimate Getaway Vehicle: Land Rover Defender 6.2 V8 Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose
Mar 25, 2020
What would make an excellent movie getaway vehicle?
Clad in Volcanic Rock Satin, a 6.2-litre V8 engine boasts an estimated 430 bhp of explosive performance, thus ensuring it is quite indestructible and packs enough power to evade the most seasoned of criminals.
Rest assured - no baddie will be able to slow you down.
Getting behind the wheel makes for an immersive driving experience that allows petrol heads to live out their ultimate fantasy.
And what’s more, you essentially become one of the main characters in a fictional film trailer, the designated getaways driver - think 007 - who always seems to outrun the bad guys.
Kahn Group CEO, Afzal Kahn believes once a customer has got to grips with the styling package and the mechanical upgrades, they will fall in love with the vehicle.
“I set out to create something fashionable, iconic and revolutionary which carries on the spirit of the Defender,” said Mr. Kahn.
“It’s instantly recognisable - if you saw one on the Moon, you would know it was a Defender. This particular model commands a great deal of respect.”
The vehicle has an extra 400mm of bodywork inserted into the elongated chassis, just in front of the windscreen, hence the 105 designation, referring to the longer wheelbase.
A tougher, more rugged design with a square-sectioned wide arch body kit with integrated vents and bolt apertures is instantly recognisable alongside an X-Lander front grille, front bumper replacement with bumper lights, Diamond LED military headlights, fog lamps, tron ring lighting and a Flying Huntsman spare wheel cover.
The Flying Huntsman 105 Longnose is both capable on-road and unstoppable off-road. It wears the Chelsea Truck Company’s exclusive Defend 1947 Heritage steel wheels finished in Volcanic Black.
The 6.2-litre engine drives a six-speed automatic gearbox that channels waste through an upgraded stainless steel exhaust system, whilst the engineering overhaul consists of a heavy-duty chassis, upgraded suspension and braking, hi-lo ratio drive system and locking differentials.
Inside, front and rear GTB seats, passenger dashboard top and grab handles and rear passenger knee protectors have been expertly trimmed in sumptuous leather with Hield fabric inserts.
Roof lining, double 3-spoke steering wheel in Satin Silver, Flying Huntsman time clock fascia insert, instrument binnacle in, custom centre console and cubby box, rear side panels and A-pillars in leather and vented foot pedals in machined aluminium complete the interior package.
The Land Rover Defender XS Station Wagon 6.2 V8 LHD Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose Wide Body is available for £149,995.
Please be advised, conversion packages and individual components are also available. To find out more, please e-mail: Kahn@kahndesign.com.
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Extended Wheel Arches in Satin Black
• Extended Wheel Arches in Satin BlacK
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Clear Rear Lenses
• Bonnet Vents in Matte Black
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Front Diamond Side Lights - Clear Lenses
• Front & Rear Diamond LED Light Lenses inc. Parking Bulb
• Crystal LED Rear Stop Light
• Crystal LED Rear Indicator Light
• Crystal Clear LED Indicator Light
• Crystal Clear LED Front Side Light
• Front GTB Sports Seats in Leather with Almandine 100% Wool Inserts
• Front & Rear Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Roof in Satin Black
• X-Lander Front Grille Outer Surround in Body Colour
• Defend 1947 Heritage Steel Wheels - 9x16" in Satin Black
• 1939 Retro Alloy Steel Wheels - 8.5x16" in Satin Black
• 5x 37" Maxxis Trepador Extreme Off Road Tyres
• Automatic Gearbox Transmission Tunnel in Leather & Harris Tweed
• Clear Rear Light Lenses
• Clear Front Light Lenses
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel in Satin Silver
• Flying Huntsman Rigid Spare Wheel Cover
• Exhaust Side Vents - Pair
• Clear Side Repeaters
• Roof Headlining Re-upholstered in Quilted Black Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather & Almandine Covers
• Rear Door Panel & Handle in Leather with Almandine 100% Wool Insert
• Rear Passenger Knee Protectors in Black Leather
• Rear Cabin Access LED Lights
• Instrument Binnacle in Nappa Leather
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Leather with Almandine 100% Wool
• Complete Colour Change - Volcanic Rock Satin
• Floor Carpet Fitted Throughout
• Key Ring - Enamel with CTC Logo Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Investing in British Industry Logo
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Quilted Leather with Hield Fabric Inserts
• Instrument Binnacle in Quilted Leather with Hield Fabric Insert
• Door Panels in Quilted Leather with Hield Fabric Inserts
• Custom Rev Counter Facia
• Door Panels in Leather with Almandine 100% Wool Inserts
• 170 BHP Engine Upgrade
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Roof Headlining in Diamond Quilted Black Nappa Leather
• Diamond LED Military Headlamps
• Front Grille with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Kahn Six Speed Automatic Gearbox Conversion
• X-Lander Front Grille
• Custom Alloy Front Wings
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Fog Lamps
• Tron Ring Lighting
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Flying Huntsman Boot Sill Plate
• Modified Chassis Extended 400mm
• Flying Huntsman Time Clock Facia Insert
• Extended Bonnet Release Cable
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Custom Extended Bonnet
• Flying Huntsman Rev Counter Dial