Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler Black Hawk Edition
Mar 23, 2020
Production version of the Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler “Black Hawk” Edition debuts at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show.
Originally displayed as a prototype at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show under the codename “Wide Track S”, this year’s event will see the premiere of the production version of the Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler Volcanic Moss “Black Hawk” Edition.
To create the Black Hawk, British designer Afzal Kahn went back to the drawing board, reimagining each aspect of the classic Jeep Wrangler from the ground up.
Working with a direct supply of new vehicles from Jeep, he has created an innovative design which marries iconic American engineering with military-inspired British style.
The underlying philosophy has always been to exceed the standards of the original manufacturer, adding intrinsic value as well as improving the overall aesthetic.
With every component tailor-made and precisely engineered, the build quality is comparable to that of a fully coach built vehicle.
This is reflected in the recent independent assessment of the Black Hawk’s value by British trade price specialists CAP, which awarded it a 35% higher residual value than the standard Jeep Wrangler model.
Volcanic Moss livery, widened wheel arches at the front and rear coupled with a redesigned front bumper assembly and four slot grille give the vehicle unparalleled visual presence.
This robust style extends to details such as the crosshair exhaust system, vented Iron Man bonnet and purpose designed Kahn wheels.
Inside the luxuriously appointed interior contrasts with the Black Hawk’s rugged appearance.
Daytona quilted front & rear GTB seats in Cream Leather with Green piping (OE trimmed front seats and GTB seats are also available), full bespoke dashboard and door cards in Green Alcantara, leather a Transmission tunnel, quilted roll bars and grab handles in Green Alcantara and leather ensures the vehicle is in a league of its own, and unlike anything in the market today.
The Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler “Black Hawk” Edition is on display at the Geneva Motor Show, Stand 6338.
LIGHT ALLOY WHEELS
• Jeep 1941DC 7½\" x 17\" Alloy Wheels in Satin Black
• Fitted with 285x70x17\" Cooper ST MAXX Tyres
• Front Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Complete Front Bumper Replacement
• Tron Bumper Lights
• 4 Slot Chelsea Truck Company Front Grille - Small
• Front Grille Industrial Mesh in Black
• Shadow Chrome Headlamps
• Horizontal LED Running Lights
• Iron Man Vented Bonnet
• Chelsea Truck Co. Fuel Filler Cap in Satin Black
• Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber
• Quad Crosshair Exhaust System in Satin Black (100mm Tailpipes)
• KAHN Power Upgrade
• 2017 Geneva Edition Exterior Plate
• Interior Chelsea Truck Co. Name Plate
• Chelsea Truck Co. Spare Wheel Cover
• Daytona - Front Sports GTB Seats in Quilted Portland Leather
• Daytona – OE Rear Seats in Quilted Portland Leather
• Daytona - Centre Glove Box in Quilted Portland Leather
• Daytona – Roll Bar Covers in Quilted Portland Leather
• Steering Wheel in Leather & Alcantara
• Full Dashboard in Leather & Alcantara
• Door Cards in Leather & Alcantara
• Gear Shifters Leather
• Gear Shift Surrounds in Leather & Alcantara
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Floor Mats
PAINTWORK & FINISHING
• Complete Colour Change – Mosswood Green Satin
• Hard Top in Mosswood Green Satin
• Roof in Mosswood Green Satin
• Interior Roof Headlining in Satin Black
• Rear Bumper Corners in Mosswood Green Satin
• Side Wing Blades in Mosswood Green Satin
• Brake Calipers in Liquid Gold
• Privacy Tinted Glass