Chelsea Truck Company Forrest Green Land Rover Defender 110
Mar 25, 2020
Chelsea Truck Company is pleased to unveil a Forrest Green Chelsea Truck Company Land Rover Defender 110 edition.
Afzal Kahn, who heads up CTC and the Kahn Group of companies - prides himself on the Professional pseudonym ‘The Road is my Catwalk’, delivering this high-impact edition with such clout; it is safe to say that this game-changer would not look out of place with London, Chelsea or New York centric drivers, rock climbers and off-roaders at the helm.
Nor would it look weary alongside exotic vehicles – thanks to excellent ground clearance, grip levels and good axle articulation thanks to a suspension lift – using correctly matched coil springs and shocks, which also improves on road handling, comfort and stability from the original set up.
Furthermore, with every component tailor-made and precisely engineered, the build quality is comparable to that of a fully coach-built vehicle.
This is reflected in the recent independent assessment of the Black Hawk’s value by British trade specialists CAP, which awarded it a 36 percent higher residual value than the standard Jeep model.
Widened wheel arches at the front and rear coupled with a redesigned front bumper assembly, Daytime LED running lights, split level Targa roof and a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover gives the vehicle unparalleled visual presence.
Manufactured using the latest impact resistant technology, luxurious, with imposing looks and plenty of visual presence – the CTC four slot front grille, endows this vehicle with the Kahn mind-set whilst maintaining the classic wrangler signature style.
Uniquely styled to help disguise proportions - the functionality is equally stunning: designed to slot in with factory mounting points for easy installation, the CTC Jeep front grille conveys linearity and purity.
In addition, a light bar is also affixed to the vehicle, coupled with revolutionary LED lights, thus ensuring this Forrest Green Jeep Black Hawk edition is brimming with practical features for all conditions, night or day.
Kahn wheels sit perfectly, on any vehicle, conveying the essence of the vehicle’s identity. Created using state of the art manufacturing and materials technology, the Mondial retro Volcanic Black wheels are available in 9 x 20” fitment, fit all original centre caps.
With simple clean lines, soft organic surfaces on the edge of the spoke and a purposeful mechanical centre, Mondial wheels are synonymous with elegance and innovation.
Furthermore, a crosshair exhaust system and 275x55x20” Cooper Discoverer all terrain tyres makes the vehicle stand out from the crowd.
Inside, the luxuriously appointed interior contrasts with the vehicles rugged appearance.
Re-upholstered quilted and perforated front GTB seats, re-upholstered in Herringbone leather along with rear folding seats, trimmed to match, exude nonchalance.
Door armrests, centre glovebox, door entry sill plates, vented foot pedals in machined aluminium and Kahn branding ensures the vehicle is in a league of its own, and unlike anything in the market today.
Chelsea Truck Company, Kahn Design and Project Kahn are perfect fits for individuals who will not submit to a life of uniformity and who will only accept perfection. Dedicated to the creation of luxury bespoke vehicles, we redesign the ordered monotony of mass-produced vehicles and rebuild them into individually tailored creations.
Please be advised, the Forrest Green Land Rover Defender 110 edition is available for £55,999.00.
Chelsea Truck Co. Specification
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• X-Lander Front Grille Inc. Headlight Surrounds
• Front Bumper Replacement inc. Bumper Lights - Made In Stainless Steel (2 x Tron Ring lights & 2 x Fog lights)
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Stainless Steel
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Shadow Chrome Headlights with Parking Bulb
• Tubular Side Steps
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System inc. Exhaust Shields in Stainless Steel - 100mm Tailpipes
• Chelsea Truck Company Black Spare Wheel Cover
• Cooper Discovery A/T3 275 x 55 x 20 All Terrain Tyres
• Mondial Retro Volcanic Black Alloy Wheel - 9x20
• Full Colour Change
• Front GTB & Middle Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Original Factory Rear Folding Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Instrument Binnacle Re-upholstered in Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Double 3 Spoke Steering Wheel - Billet Brushed Satin Aluminium & Black Leather
• Hard Wearing Rubber Floor Mats
• Heated Front Seats
• Rear Boot Mat in Heavy Duty Rubber
• Interior Chelsea Truck Company Name Plate
• Interior Investing in British Industry Badge
• Centre Glove Box in Leather
• Boot Sill Plate with Chelsea Truck Co. Logo
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle
• 2 seater rear bench seat x2 in Leather