Burgundy/Satin Black 110 Station Wagon Defender Chelsea Wide Track
Mar 24, 2020
The Land Rover Defender 2.2 TDCI XS 110 Station Wagon Chelsea Wide Track is perfect, should you subscribe to Afzal Kahn’s mantra: ‘The Road Is My Catwalk’, or if you want to undertake an off-road expedition.
Capable, durable, and reliable, this all-terrain SUV has been substantially re-designed to create an exceptional Chelsea Truck Company vehicle that exudes opulence.
The exterior is more exclusive than ever before thanks to the addition of new front and rear wide wings with integrated vents and bolt aperture, extended wheel arches in Satin Black and a new X-Lander front grille.
A new front bumper with integrated lighting, fog lamps, tron ring lighting, LED Diamond bright headlights, bumper sump guard, front roof wing with LED lights and side vents in matte black to help cool the engine are notable additions, whilst a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunts its British roots.
A set of commanding Satin Black 1983 RS Defend wheels in 9 x 20” fitment with 265x65x18” tyres, and painted brake calipers adorn the exterior.
A twin crosshair exhaust system, suspension lift, up-rated gas shocks/steering damper and hard wearing mud flaps lend a tough look to the SUV.
Dark-tinted privacy glass leaves onlookers guessing what is on the inside, where occupants are treated to a wealth of custom tailored opulence.
The standard seats have been replaced with GTB front, middle & rear folding seats in quilted and perforated Portland leather.
The centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel, roof headlining and sun visors have all been upholstered to match.
The driver also benefits from a Double three-spoke steering wheel in Satin Silver, Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia, door entry sill plates, and vented machined aluminium foot pedals.
Discreet Kahn branding completes the package and leaves no-one in any doubt as to the source of this elegant functional design and meticulous attention to detail.
Please be advised, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows a 20 percent uplift in residual value for the Defender XS 110 when compared to the standard model.
Kahn Automobiles Specification
• Tron Ring Lighting
• Fog Lamps
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• X-Lander Front Grille
• LED Diamond Bright Headlights
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Side Vents in Matte Black
• X-Lander Front Grille Inner Surround in Volcanic Black Satin
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Defender Boot Sill Plate
• Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Extended Wheel Arches in Satin Black
• Front Roof Wing with LED Lights
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Door Panel Card Inserts & Trims in Tan Nappa Leather
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Centre Glovebox in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Headlining in Diamond Quilted Tan Nappa Leather
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Instrument Binnacle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Rear Door Panel in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
• Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel in Satin Silver
• Sun Visors in Tan Nappa Leather
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Fitted with 265x65x18" Tyres
• 1983 RS Defend Alloy Wheels - 8x18" in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Tan Nappa Leather
• Front Sports GTB, Middle Bench & Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo