Senior operations director required
16th May 2012
Aligned with ambitious business goals, the successful candidate will ensure the efficient and successful delivery of projects. You will be responsible for the overall portfolio of programs, implementing quality procedures and managing sub-contractors.
Supporting the CEO in developing strategic direction, there will be an ‘outward facing’ aspect of the role; you will work closely with the company’s partners and be involved with the assessment and implementation of new services and technologies.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and developing high performing teams of project managers.
Furthermore, the senior operations director will have a proven track record of driving businesses forward with the use of IT systems.
• Successful background in exceeding targets
• Good team management skills
• Experience of working with an international workforce
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Successful background in delivering large scale improvements
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Monday to Friday 9-6
01274 799 999