Land Rover Defender 110 Chelsea Truck Co. END EDITION
7th Nov 2019
Chelsea Truck Company pays homage to the Land Rover Defender with the unveiling of the End edition.
Since 1948, this towering automotive icon has been going about its business quietly and competently.
Defender has always been one of the world’s toughest and most relentless go-anywhere vehicles. That ‘anywhere’ would traditionally have been vertical mountainsides and searing desert scapes, rather than elite cultural events and tree-lined boulevards.
Despite the imminent launch of the 2019 Defender model, which Afzal Kahn is looking forward to getting his hands on, there is still time to celebrate the original model, albeit with Black military livery and a Chelsea Truck Company styling package.
Adorned with a plethora of powerful and luxurious upgrades, Chelsea Truck Co has reworked substantial aspects of the exterior and interior of the SUV to add a classy, unique style that epitomises opulence.
The exterior is more exclusive than ever before thanks to the addition of new front and rear wide wings with integrated vents and bolt apertures and a new X-Lander front grille.
A new front bumper replacement with integrated lighting, bumper sump guard mesh hood vents to help cool the engine, tubular side steps, are notable additions whilst a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunt its British roots.
A set of commanding 9 x 20” Mondial retro wheels in Volcanic Black, complete with Cooper Discoverer 275x55x20” tyres, and painted brake calipers adorn the exterior.
A twin crosshair exhaust system, suspension lift, up-rated gas shocks/steering damper and hard wearing mud flaps lend a tough look to the SUV.
Dark-tinted privacy glass leaves onlookers guessing what is on the inside; occupants are treated to a wealth of custom tailored opulence.
Standard seats have been replaced with GTB front, middle and rear folding seats in quilted Herringbone leather.
The centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel, roof headlining and sun visors are all upholstered to match.
The driver also benefits from a double 3 spoke billet brushed satin aluminium and black leather steering wheel, Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia, door entry sill plates, centre glove box, hard wearing front and rear cabin floor mats and vented machined aluminium foot pedals.
Discreet Chelsea Truck Co and Kahn branding completes the package and leaves no-one in any doubt as to the source of this elegant functional design and meticulous attention to detail.
Please be advised this vehicle is available for £59,999. However, exterior and interior Chelsea Truck Company components are available to buy separately.
Please click here for more information:
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• X-Lander Front Grille
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Mondial Alloy Wheels - 9x20" in Volcanic Black
• 275x55x20" Tyres - Set of 4
• Shadow Chrome Headlamps
• Front Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Middle Row Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Black Leather
• Centre Glovebox in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
• Instrument Binnacle in Leather
• Rear Door Panel & Handle in Black Leather
• Door Cards in Black Leather
• Painted Brake Calipers
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert in Black
• Steering Wheel - Billet & Leather
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Defender Boot Sill Plate
• Exterior - CTC Enamel Tailgate Logo