Fungus Green Defender Superhero
5th Jul 2018
If you’re one of the many Marvel fans looking forward to the release of X Men: Dark Phoenix, Captain Marvel and Avengers Infinity Wars, Shazam and Black Adam, in which Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, makes his superhero debut, in 2019, you will know that, he who drives the coolest car, can make the following claim: “The Road Is My Catwalk.”
Bearing this in mind, Afzal Kahn is at it again. Not content with simply releasing the imposing Vengeance Green Superhero, this time, the principal British designer is proud to unveil a rather impressive Fungus Green Defender superhero.
Adorned in true Captain America fashion with a plethora of rugged and luxurious amenities that set it apart from the average Defender, this quintessential Chelsea Truck Company vehicle is what every superhero would want to be seen driving, as they head towards tending to a situation of epic proportions.
“Whereas the original Defender is a bit of a brute, the Fungus Green Chelsea Truck Company Defender Superhero is a slick, modern gentleman– rugged on the outside yet capable of being soft and comforting on the inside,” said Afzal Kahn.
“Dressed in Fungus Green with a roof in Olde English White, the Defender Superhero is an imposing, stand out machine, with swathes of extra refinement both inside and out, making for a distinctly classy British icon – ideal for a superhero.”
The front fascia has been significantly altered with the addition of a new X-Lander front grille.
Both the front and rear wheel arches extend outwards for a muscular look, whilst a new bumper with integrated lighting, LED Diamond bright headlights, bumper sump guard, mesh hood vents to help cool the engine are notable additions.
A contrast roof in Old England White and the Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunt its British roots.
A set of commanding 9x20” Mondial wheels in satin black, with a set of 275x55x20” Cooper Discoverer tyres will help our superhero hunt down the baddest villains on planet Earth.
Behind the wheels sit painted brake calipers, a two-inch suspension lift and upgraded gas shocks and steering dampers. The finishing touch is a new twin-crosshair exhaust system protruding from the rear.
The Chelsea Truck Company Fungus Green Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon Wide Track may look ideal for a superhero from the outside, on the inside; fellow superheroes’ or those who have been rescued will become accustomed to a wealth of custom-tailored opulence.
Dark-tinted privacy glass hides the front GTB, middle and rear sport seats, with quilted and perforated tan quilted leather.
A centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel, roof headliner, and sun visors have been upholstered to match.
A double 3-spoke Steering wheel, machined aluminium foot pedals, a Churchill time clock. New door entry sill plates, and more add to the wealth of luxury inside the Defender.
Just like all vehicles from The Chelsea Truck Company, the Fungus Green superhero can be custom tailored to a customer’s specification, both exterior and interior.
If you are a superhero with £66,995 to spare, then this is the ideal vehicle for you.
To find out more, click here.
• Tron Ring Lighting
• Fog Lamps
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Exterior - Kahn Oval Tailgate Badge
• X-Lander Front Grille
• LED Diamond Bright Headlights
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Front & Rear Wide Wing Wheel Arches in Body Colour
• Side Vents in Matte Black
• X-Lander Front Grille Inner Surround in Volcanic Black Satin
• Privacy Tinted Glass (Anti-Reflection Glass)
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Defender Boot Sill Plate
• Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Door Panel Card Inserts & Trims in Tan Nappa Leather
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert in Red
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Centre Glovebox in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Headlining in Diamond Quilted Tan Nappa Leather
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Instrument Binnacle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Rear Door Panel in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
• Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel in Satin Silver
• Sun Visors in Tan Nappa Leather
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• 275x55x20" Tyres - Set of 4
• Mondial Alloy Wheels - 9x20" in Volcanic Black
• Front & Rear Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Tan Nappa Leather
• Front Sports GTB, Middle Bench & Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo