24th Jul 2019
Chelsea Truck Company recently showcased yet another coach built Flying Huntsman 105 Longnose Defender to much acclaim.
An additional 400mm of bodywork has been interleaved into the elongated chassis, in front of the windscreen.
Alluding to the longer wheelbase, this fashionable British icon has been given the 105 moniker, in honour of the original vehicle, creating a conclusive and fashionable statement.
The styling package, designed by principal British designer, Afzal Kahn himself, consists of widened front and rear wings with integrated vents and bolt apertures, expertly fitted by our team of experts.
An X-Lander front grille, front bumper replacement with bumper lights, LED Diamond Bright headlights, Flying Huntsman spare wheel cover and a fixed panoramic glass sunroof makes a definite and lasting statement.
The Flying Huntsman 105 Longnose is fitted with Chelsea Truck Company 1945 Matte Black 8x18” Retro alloy wheels, complete with 275/55/20” Cooper Discoverer A/T3 tyres (set of 4).
Furthermore, the 2.2 litre TDCI engine is complemented by means of a six-speed automatic gearbox operated by push-button controls, whilst an upgraded braking and suspension system along with a signature stainless steel crosshair exhaust completes the engineering overhaul.
As for the interior, front and rear GTB seats, passenger dashboard top and grab handles and rear passenger knee protectors have been expertly trimmed in sumptuous quilted and perforated Alcantara leather.
A billet and leather steering wheel, Flying Huntsman time clock fascia insert, instrument binnacle in Nappa leather, custom centre console in Piano Black and cubby box in leather, rear side panels and A-pillars in leather and vented foot pedals in machined aluminium complete the interior package.
True to the Defender’s British heritage, the 105 Longnose has been produced entirely in the UK. This particular vehicle is available for £79,999.
To find out more, please click here
• Tubular Side Steps
• Door Panel Card Inserts & Trims in Alcantara & Quilted Leather
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Automatic Gearbox
• Extended Bonnet
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Folding Side Steps
• 275/55/20 COOPER DISCOVERER A/T3 - Set of 4
• Fixed Panoramic Glass Sunroof
• Extended Wheel Arches in Gloss Black
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front & Rear GTB Seats In Quilted & Perforated Leather with Alcantara Inserts
• Instrument Binnacle in Nappa Leather
• Paint Detailing on Front Grille & Side Vents
• Extended Coachbuilt Chassis
• Aluminium & Leather Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
• Front Bumper with Lights (2 x Tron Ring lights & 2 x Fog lights)
• X-Lander Front Grille with headlight Surrounds in ABS Material
• Classic Rear Lenses
• Extended Bonnet Release Cable
• Churchill Time Clock Fascia Insert
• Shadow Chrome Headlamps with Parking Bulb
• Passenger Dashboard Top and Grab Handle in Leather with Alcantara Inserts
• Sunvisors and B Pillar and Side Panels in Alcantara
• Roof Lining in Alcantara
• Boot Sill Plate with Chelsea Truck Co. Logo