Chelsea Truck Company Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon Chelsea Wide Track
10th May 2018
The Chelsea Truck Company Fungus Green Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon Wide Track personifies exemplary custom tailored British design.
The SUV wears a traditional Fungus Green body with Old England White roof. It’s a perfect look for someone looking for that classic off-road machine with a modern touch.
This classic British off-road machine is adorned with a plethora of rugged and luxurious amenities that set it apart from the average Defender.
The front and rear wheel arches extend outwards for a more powerful presence while a new front bumper stares ahead with its integrated lighting, LED Diamond bright headlights, and lower sump guard.
A new X-Lander front grille and mesh hood vents are also used for a rugged look, whilst a new Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover sits proudly towards the rear.
Below the waistline sits a new set of Kahn 1948 Defend wheels with a Satin Black finish, painted brake calipers, a two-inch suspension lift, and upgraded gas shocks and steering dampers. The finishing touch is a new twin-crosshair exhaust system protruding from the rear.
These old-school wheels are shod in a proper set of all-terrain tires and hide painted brake callipers, a 2.0-inch suspension lift, and upgraded gas shocks and steering dampers behind them. There’s also a new twin cross-hair exhaust system at the rear for a meaner look on or off the road.
As for the interior, occupants are treated to a plethora of bespoke tailored excellence.
One will find custom GTB front, middle, and rear seats trimmed in quilted and perforated Tan nappa leather.
The same perforated leather has been applied to the door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, roof headliner, and sun visors.
In addition, a three-spoke steering wheel, machined aluminum foot pedals, door entry sill plates and a Churchill time clock make for a high-end look and feel.
As with all Chelsea Truck Company vehicles, the new Land Rover Defender XS10 can be custom tailored to a customer’s specification, both exterior and interior.
The new Chelsea Truck Company Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon Chelsea Wide Track is currently available for £62,995.
Click here to find out more.
• Tron Ring Lighting
• Fog Lamps
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Exterior - Kahn Oval Tailgate Badge
• X-Lander Front Grille
• LED Diamond Bright Headlights
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
• Front & Rear Wide Wing Wheel Arches in Body Colour
• Side Vents in Matte Black
• X-Lander Front Grille Inner Surround in Volcanic Black Satin
• Privacy Tinted Glass (Anti-Reflection Glass)
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Defender Boot Sill Plate
• Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
• Door Panel Card Inserts & Trims in Tan Nappa Leather
• Passenger Dashboard Top & Grab Handle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Churchill Time Clock Facia Insert in Red
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Centre Glovebox in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Headlining in Diamond Quilted Tan Nappa Leather
• Heated Front Seat Elements
• Instrument Binnacle in Tan Nappa Leather
• Rear Door Panel in Tan Nappa Leather
• Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
• Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel in Satin Silver
• Sun Visors in Tan Nappa Leather
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• Tyres - Set of 4
• Chelsea Truck Company Wheels -
• Front & Rear Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Tan Nappa Leather
• Front Sports GTB, Middle Bench & Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo