Chelsea Truck Company Land Rover Defender Coach built Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose
4th Apr 2019
Although the original Land Rover Defender model is well and truly in retirement, the team at Kahn Design has ensured its legacy lives on.
The classic British design and purposeful character that was so iconic in the original Defender is showcased with the new Flying Huntsman 105 Longnose Defender.
The new Volcanic Rock Satin Defender has an extra 400mm of bodywork inserted into the elongated chassis, just in front of the windscreen, hence the 105 designation, referring to the longer wheelbase.
A tougher, more rugged design with a square-sectioned wide arch body kit with integrated vents and bolt apertures is instantly recognisable alongside an X-Lander front grille, front bumper replacement with bumper lights, Tron ring lights, fog lamps and a Flying Huntsman spare wheel cover.
The Flying Huntsman 105 Longnose is both capable on-road and unstoppable off-road. It wears the Chelsea Truck Company’s exclusive Defend 1984 Heritage steel wheels (9x16”) finished in Volcanic Black with 285x75x16” Cooper tyres.
The 6.2-litre engine drives a six-speed automatic gearbox boasts an estimated 450 bhp – whilst an upgraded braking and suspension system completes the engineering overhaul.
Inside, front and rear GTB seats, passenger dashboard top and grab handles and rear passenger knee protectors have been expertly trimmed.
Roof lining, a double 3-spoke steering wheel in Satin Silver, Flying Huntsman time clock fascia insert, instrument binnacle, custom centre console and cubby box, rear side panels and A-pillars in leather and vented foot pedals in machined aluminium complete the interior package.
The coach-built Chelsea Truck Company Land Rover Defender 6.2 105 Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose Flying Huntsman is available for £149,999.
Flying Huntsman Specification
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
• X-Lander Front Grille Inc. Headlight Surrounds
• Front Bumper Replacement inc. Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel (2 x Tron Ring lights & 2 x Fog lights)
• Front Bumper Sump Guard - Stainless Steel
• Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Tubular Side Steps
• Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber
• Twin Crosshair Exhaust System inc. Exhaust Shields in Stainless Steel - 100mm Tailpipes
• Chelsea Truck Company Black Spare Wheel Cover
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Door Entry Sill Plates
• Hard Wearing Rubber Floor Mats
• Heated Front Seats
• Chelsea Truck Co. Red Time Clock Facia Insert
• Interior Chelsea Truck Company Name Plate
• Interior Investing in British Industry Badge
• Custom Rev Counter Facia
• Silver Paint Detailing
• Exterior Flying Huntsman Plaque
• Sports Performance Exhaust
• Paint Detailing on Front Grille & Side Vents
• Extended Coachbuilt Chassis
• Sunvisor Re-upholstered in Leather - Pair
• Interior Hardware & Grab Handles in Billet Finish
• Defend 1984 Heritage Steel Wheels - 9x16" in Satin Black
• Push Button Start
• 6 Speed Automatic Gearbox
• 6.2 GM 430 BHP Engine
• Sports Performance Exhaust
• Centre Glovebox Re-Upholstered in Leather & Tweed
• Electronic Gearbox Display
• Extended Bonnet Release Cable
• Churchill Time Clock Fascia Insert
• 285x75x16" Cooper Tires
• Clear Front Light Lenses
• Extended Wheel Arches in Satin Black
• Instrument Binnacle in Nappa Leather
• Roof Headlining in Diamond Quilted Black Nappa Leather
• Complete Colour Change - Volcanic Rock Satin
• Investing in British Industry Logo
• Extended Bonnet with Custom Bonnet Vent